导航菜单
首页 >  当恭喜发财、万事如意变成英语你还认识吗  > 《当幸福来敲门》经典台词(中英双语对照)The Pursuit of Happyness

《当幸福来敲门》经典台词(中英双语对照)The Pursuit of Happyness

《当幸福来敲门》经典台词(中英双语对照)The Pursuit of Happyness

2019年2月3日英语文摘

微信关注:田间小站

You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。

What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?

He must have had on some really nice pants.他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。

There is an I in "happiness", There is no Y in "happiness", It's an I幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

经典台词

相关推荐: